Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Bite me: Student Teaching.

So. I started student teaching this week. It's interesting, but at the same time, really depressing.

I have to get up at 5:30am, to get to my mom's by 6:30, to get back to the school where I am by 7:45ish. I get out around 2:40, get to my mom's around 3:20 and after I finish pumping there, I get home around 5ish. RIDICULOUS.

By the time I get home, I'm exhausted and miss DS so much that I just want to sit with him all night! Unfortunately, H, who is sometimes forgiving, but sometimes also doesn't understand what I'm going through got angry that I had nothing to give him for lunch this morning. Apparently, since I was "home from 6pm, and was up until around 12am (not my choice), I should have been able to make him something".

Whatev.

Now apparently, we're moving. We live in a complex, and H has made the decision to sign a lease for a 2 bedroom, on the second floor of a walk-up, when I've already told him I don't want to live there. Oh, and the cherry on top? We have to move by the 9th. Of February. Isn't that a treat?

DS's eczema keeps coming back, but I think we've finally found the cause: my eating dairy. And we seem to have found a cure for the dry patchy skin: coconut oil!! Within 2 days, his rough forehead has indeed become, baby soft!!

I'm boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment