Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sunday....sundae?

Ugh, well now that I typed that title, I feel like making an ice cream sundae...I don't have any of the ingredients, so that might not be happening.

Mmm, ice cream, whipped cream, fudge, maraschino cherries, peanuts, bananas....now I really want one, damnit.

So it's Sunday, the end of another monotonous week. My marshmallow is taking a nap, which he's been getting better about doing, maybe since his rash has gone away! I can't imagine what I'm going to do next week when I'll have to be leaving him EVERY DAY to student teach. Misery.

I feel like this blog is extremely boring. What can I do to spice it up? I can't just type about my boring life all the time, I'm sure it's not of interest to, well, anyone. I'm not even interested when I re-read my posts.

I'm gonna make a shout out to Nadine here, if she reads this - when you make a post, see the tabs at the top? Click on Monetize and active Adsense, and create an account, we'll be rolling in pennies soon enough! Apparently though, you can't click on your own ads, which upset me, because I planned to just do that 30 times a day. You wanna click on each other's? I'm up for it.

More later.

1 comment: