Saturday, April 30, 2011

I'm Sorry!

I've totally abandoned you, blog, and all 5 of my followers, who I'm sure don't read this!!

It's been a lonnnnnggggg couple of months. In and out of doctors' offices, being up all night, eating junk to stay semi-functioning, a pile-up of Starbucks' cups to stay awake, and almost getting kicked out of school.

Huh, what?

Yes. I thought I'd be able to handle everything, but in addition to the already-rocky-from-the-start-marriage that I have, I've had to deal with getting up at 5 am, getting home at 5pm and functioning as an adult, mother, wife and student all day. That's too much multi-tasking for me!

The semester started out not too bad, but as the days went on, I started to fall asleep on the road. Daily. With the baby in the car. That's bad.

I'm not going into the details of my student teaching. I'm going to have to redo it anyway thanks to the asshole principal, who I will get my revenge on...even if it is in a few years. By revenge, I mean laugh in his face when I will become better than him, which isn't hard.

So....I'm going to try and get my life back in some kind of line. Maybe not a straight one. Maybe it'll be zig-zag, or squiggly, but it'll be better than it was before. I got pretty blond highlights. I spend time with my beautiful, amazing baby boy, who is hilarious and has a personality. I can try and take care of his horrible eczema that's consuming his whole life. I can cook and be more of a wife than I had been these past few months. Maybe salvage whatever is left of this marriage. Get my official name change (for my son, which I finally got my H to do after months of...getting on his case?).
The new name, you ask???? Ilan Levi P. (leaving the last name out for security purposes). Ilan because I just like that name, and H didn't want Levi for the first name, which I love, which was my grandfather's name. At least I got it in the middle name!!! It's better than it was before, which I don't even want to share because I just hated that name so much.

It's 10pm, and my H is a liar!! :( I'm gonna have an Oreo. Rather, a Joe-Joe (the Trader Joe's, all-natural brand of Oreos).

No comments:

Post a Comment