Thursday, January 20, 2011

Well, hello there!

So, I decided to jump on the blog bandwagon. I have a lot of thoughts and opinions about a lot of things, and I'm not sure if sharing them with my 3-month-old son really counts, so here it will go, into the abyss that is the internet. Maybe people will actually read this and enjoy it, and maybe people will read this and say "Wow, what a bitch!". I hope there won't be too many of the latter, though!

Anyway, a short introduction: I'm a 22-year-old new mom, with a 3-month old awesome son :)
I currently live with my husband; we've been married since August of '09. I am a graduate student, getting my Master's in Elementary Education and my husband is a supervisor at a homecare agency, but is currently in the long, arduous process of trying to open up his own agency.

I'm not too used to sharing a bunch of details about myself, so I guess it will be a while until I get into the swing of this blogging business. I hope this'll actually be interesting-ish to someone out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment